Saturday 23 February 2013

Volume Million Lashes

Hey everyone!

Today, I'm gunna give you a review of the amazing Volume Million Lashes by L'oreal Paris.


Firstly, the packaging is gorgeous right? I seriously think this sophisticated look adds something to this product!


Secondly, this mascara is new-ish from L'oreal and has a plastic bristled wand. Usually, I run for the hills whenever I see plastic bristles because they have always caused nothing but trouble. These bristles are spaced enough and have uneven length bristles too create some form off spacing. They allow all lashes to be completely covered without making them stick together like spiders legs. I really appreciated this as I absolutely despise girls who look like they only have four eyelashes.  


The formula for this mascara is pretty good. It allows a lot of length, but it doesn't add any volume to the lashes. So if you are looking for a full look, this might not be the mascara for you however, if long lashes do something for you it would be perfect. I also really want to talk about the fact that this formula is sparkly. Honest to God, I didn't believe it at first but on a really sunny day you see the sparkles as you bat your eyelashes at the cutie walking across the street. I don't know how helpful this is in the grand scheme of thing but it makes me feel a bit more pretty when this is the only eye make-up i'm wearing. 


I agree that this isn't a perfect mascara, it isn't to make your eyelashes really full, it isn't going to curl them but it will make them longer. I've been teaming this up with an older mascara, which is running out and is a  volumising formula. I've used a very soft brush stroke of this to separate the lashes out and then added this on top for length. It creates a good affect for nights out as this really is a nice one to wear out as it doesn't dry and flake. Also, on nights out it doesn't give you panda eyes which is a major bonus and it sparkles. It makes your feel that little bit more glam!

Have you tried this yet? What do you think of the sparkle effect?

4 comments:

  1. You are an angel. I have been looking at mascara lately as I want to try a new one and dunno which one to get. Maybe this one is worth a go?!

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would honestly recommend it. It's good enough to go over again and doesn't clump hugely. I think i'd say with the current fact everyone's broke it's good for the money you pay in simple high street places.

      Go for it, let me know how you get on?
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your lashes look AHmazing. I wonder if this is the same thing as Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes? The brushes look exactly the same but the packaging is a tiny bit different. I just bought that and now can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      It probably is, they have maybe just repackaged? I would really try this sort of stuff. I love my lashes but only with this on it!
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you SOOO much for reading my small and humble blog. I feel genuinely touched that you sit and take the time to read this for me. Any comments would be gratefully received and also replied too, because I want to show you guys just how much you mean to me!